Friday 1 May 2009

totally not awesome.

BRING IT!!! my hard pose.
i thought it was cool at the time. don't judge me. yes, this was last year. your point being?

I had just finished the latest post. i know, something like the 4th today. i think i'm obsessed. or embracing my creative side. anyway, about thirty seconds ago, i pressed Publish Post. and all this html comes up, and i have lost all my pictures, and my lovely long paragraph. :'( but here is my lovelier new longer paragraph :) i cannot wait until britain's got talent. fuhrny 8) going to town tomorow, going to check out our limited supply of shops. i will post another post tomorrow which will include a whiny paragraph, but hopefully some cheerful bits too :) i need to buy teen vogue...and tidy my wardrobe...


yeah, gonna get some z's.



No comments:

Post a Comment