Monday 4 May 2009

Randomaths and confestions.

wow. writer's block? don't think so. I can't stop writing so i'm writing tiny! it's just really weird expressing yourself online. it's daring in a weird way. but also very good practice for aspiring creativists :) (see, i'm making up new words noW! =)) isn't it completely AWESOME that we can do this? call me a geek but i find it amazing. like, how can people find the necessary programming language to make up a program that allows us to type/look at websites or do anything? call me a dinosaur but we take so much for granted. trust me, i took computing in school: no good at it. i cannot read any of the above. too small. and the colour changer on this blogger can have water thrown at it. ice cold water. my neck is Uber Stiff: i have been sitting at this thing for a coupla hours. i tried to convince myself before i logged on that i would go on to study maths. pff. *tries to hold in laughter. fails* We go for the things that interest us. Writing interests me, maths doesn't. choices confuse me. so i stick with the safe. that explains why i chose maths for next year. Duuh. the blank bit of this box is looking at me temptingly. Write in me. WRITE IN ME!!! So, I please it by writing in it. Which pleases my writing side. But not my maths side. It is craving for maths. But I don't have the ability to please it. Words I can do. Figures I can't. You might think this is pointless text but it really is fun writing nonsense down. You feel satisfied for some reason. So...it is swine time :( some 'pandemic.' i feel sorry for the people who have it. or had holidays booked and lost all their money. just because an idiot decided to start it. [ i don't know if this is the case. is it?] man i sound unintelligent. i really aren't ignorant. it's almost 11pm for pity's sake. you can't expect me to write sense. until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment