Tuesday 5 May 2009

The Fly Disappeared!!! :O

I am Scared.
It's the time of the year when those horrible things start to surface. Flies. no, not on trousers. Those horrible egg-bearing, germ-containing black beasts. Ever since I was little, i have hated these things with a passion. [note i call them things, they're not even animals.] It's just disgusting to think that they lay loads of eggs and they open and form identical flies also carrying germs..it is a vicious circle. I know, I know, my parents have told me often enough, 'it's probably more scared of you than you are of it.' really? how do they know that? do they have the mind capacity to think that I carry germs and will lay them anywhere. [FYI, i don't. well, normal amount. that human beings carry in general?] anyway, i just hate them. and the noise they make. bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. etc. over and over and over again. Growing louder when frustrated. or happy? dunno.
So. On to my tale of fear.
I was happily minding my house. I was in the kitchen. There was a lovely smell of toast in the air. My sisters had come from school and were making a snack. I went over to the sink. We have a window in front of the sink. There was the comforting sound of Phineas and Ferb in the background. So, the sink. I looked out the window to the sea. (you have no choice.) and then i heard a noise. yes, the previously mentioned noise. so i looked down and saw this horror flying around. i hadn't seen one in 6 or 7 months. :( Of course I opened the window wide as possible to try and force it out. It was one of the big monsters that are twice the average size....
i'll keep you in suspense. have to have my tea :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment