Sunday 3 May 2009

oh my days....yesterday to be precise.



i went to the movies yesterday. confessions of a shopaholic? i want her 3 tone blue shoes. and black and white coat. i want to find out who made them... everytime i look in my wardrobe i want to punch someone!/thing! It is a state, I mean, when you see in movies the over-dramatic clothes falling onto the person while they stand horrified underneath...yeah, the person is me. it's not as if i have a shopping problem- trust me, that is impossible where i live- it's just my weird shaped closet. see, there are two narrow doors on either side of a long narrow mirror stretching from the top to the bottom. it would be OK if the doors were mirrored, with no section in between. its kind of annoying because i can't see what's behind the section so i have to stick my arm round at a 45' angle and grab whatever i feel. so a lot of clothes are left abandoned. sorry. if only the wardrobe designer had not tried to be different and make a different shaped wardrobe. life would be a lot easier for me. and possibly the people who bought the same one, i don't know? i bought a cool dress yesterday. correction. my mum bought it, but it's going in my wardrobe. it's like a navy dress with awesome cartoon birds on it. i go for different things :) i trawled the charity shops yesterday hoping to come across cool fabric or even a readymade piece, but...nada,zilch,nought. :( and jewellery. even more nought. i actually saw some charms on earrings that would have made a great necklace, but it cost too much for a little piece of plastic. money is object for me. and i also kissed the 'peace' sign necklace goodbye. sob. mum said she had earrings for me that i could make into a necklace but she hasn't resurfaced anything. i suppose it's a good thing. i don't want those earrings touching her ears or leaving the house.
i'm kind of hungrry, i gotta get breakfast. but first, i have to get pictures off my camera i took yesterday. i was in a bit of a random mood.
there's something very relaxing about taking pictures of paintbrushes.

high-tops! ..what is that white stuff on the carpet?

my favouritest shoes ever....but which are slowly ripping due to no fault of my own. well...over-wearage? over-looking? is this karma?

a nice little compo.


the name is scissorhands. this is a new invention. instead of a jar, use a hand. a paint brush hand. this is going to sell.

yeah. bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment