Wednesday 6 May 2009

Mathematical Theory of Life?

So...I said my next post would be when my maths exam is over...so here it is (: after all my stressing i think i've done ok. hopefully a credit pass put if you think you've done well and told people you have, you end up with a disappointing mark. ah well. as i said, 'I managed to answer all the questions and not freeze when I looked at the paper :) boy...this is a good day. I believe success comes to those who don't give up. And hopefully this comes into place throughout my exams. Because I dont stop at the first sign of trouble. carry on trying! and even if you don't manage it, at least you tried your hardest. like my friend Harpa who finished the paper in about 20 minutes and spent 45 minutes attempting to answer a giraffe related one. yes, it was maths.

my message?

success in everything[hard stuff included] = persisting in
all areas of appropriate subjects relating/not relating in order to excel.
This is one life-boosting blog. I should be a life coach.
love sandra. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment