Sunday 3 May 2009

Maths, a dash of country with a sprinkle of apple.

back again. i just spent like 3 hours studying maths. my marks are getting better :D i thought i'd treat myself to some more blogging. boy is this therapeutic. maybe for me, but maybe not if someone else is reading it. but perhaps so. i have a new love and respect for country music. =) yep. first taylor swift, now kellie pickler, carrie underwood, tim mcgraw, kenny chesney, brad paisley...etc! my head just kind of turned to face my bookshelf and i am looking at 2 apples. that was probably the most random sentence ever. though true. i would have eaten them - i know fruit is good - but they have been stabbed with numerous pens and coins. (they have been lyin at the bottom of my bag for the past 2 or 3 weeks. sorry apples, for putting you through that torture. but i suppose you cant feel anything as you have no nerves. so...i really hope i get a good maths mark, i have been studying like crazy. it's a new me. past papers all the way. guess what i had today. creme caramel. a low budget creme brulee. a custard with a carmelised surface, which is very satisfying. (note to hsm's zeke: i agree.) my wardrobe still gives me nightmares. but hey, i tidied my shoe rack. i deserve credit for that. wow. blogging makes a dull sunday interesting. it's cool typing my life out. (life? i have been sitting at a computer for about 2 hours.) http://www.coolaworld.com/ just in case anyone is reading this, check it out. it's really inspiring. i can't believe anyone is so ignorant as to think nothing is happening. turn the lights out people! ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment