Wednesday 27 May 2009

My Moth Munched thru My wallpaper.

I'm guessing typing with a major headache isn't something you do everyday? it certainly doesn't help that i keep flicking my head up to follow a moth's journey across my pink wall. ew it's going UNDER THE WALL bleugh bleugh bleugh!!!!!!!! Where did it go??????? is there like some creepy insect Rave going on behind there? EEEEW... but it disappeared now. So, back to the headache.
I just had my geography exam today. I wrote 6 pages of A4 in my tiny writing. So my hand was numb. my brain was numb. my bum was numb. [2 hours non stop writing. Are they CRAZY???] ETC. And so my head is sore. And is gradually getting more sore. I was contemplating writing a good full blog, but me head won' let meh. Bleh.

So, I leave you with thoughts of disappearing insects and a sore head. And possibly another post tomorrow.

Happy Days. XO

No comments:

Post a Comment