Sunday 3 May 2009

I am writing this in a very cheerful colour, unlike my mood. I don't know what it is but i'm so darn tired atm. i am fed up with maths: i am beginning to regret taking it for next year. I reckon it's just because i've been doing past papers for around 4 or 5 hours today, never mind looking up tips on the WWW. Gosh...what is the point of math? Am I ever going to want to know the function of a trig graph, or to solve an indice when I am living happily in a math-free way? I mean, it's awesome when you've worked the thing out and it's right. but all that frustration? SO not worth it. just stuck on some lovely taylor swift musique. it helps lift my mood. wow. my face is cracking with a smile. . . . : ) there we go! I think I'll take a break tomorrow. well, for a few hours at least. i mean, i will cry when this exam is over. it's english on friday, but i'm not really worrying so much about that. i quite like english so long live english in the curriculum! i suppose i'm quite good at maths but add it with stress and it equals a stressful mathematician. wow. i just used maths incorporated with english. maybe there is a future for maths in my life. but maybe in literal terms. i'm confusing myself now. i had a very nice break from maths in the afternoon when i watched some riveting tv. awesome program it was. yeah...i'm drifting. i have no subject, so i'm goingg...maybe to watch something. more than likely i'll be back within a few hours. fact: i love blogging. is it a 'first few blogs' high? if it is, hope it lasts. (: yes, a happier sandra.

No comments:

Post a Comment