Tuesday 5 May 2009

study? nah.

Maths exam is....TOMORROW?? :o
well, here i am again. it's funny, the exam is tomorrow, but i felt more like studying yesterday. it's like i have a tendency to worry about something when it's not necessary to worry, and when it is necessary, i have a 'don't care' feeling in my brain that stoppers all other emotions! like the need to study! so i'm givign myself a little break here. however, i've promised myself that while i'm online, i WILL go onto some maths revision websites. i keep having hallucinations about sitting in the exam hall, staring at my paper, with absolutely no idea what to do. funnily enough, it's not bothering me enough to force me to study. curse you, brain stopper. so, i'm all alone in the house. sisters are in school, parents at work. it is very very very calm. The perfect environment to do anything i like with no hassle. ice-cream, here i come!. ok, i have to be off by 2pm. i want to watch sweet sixteen :) yes, i know i'm sad, and that i should frikin STUDY!!! so...im off to check out some maths revision sites...back in a jif. 13:46
i'm back...it is 13:49. it was too hard to concentrate. i'm just going to study offline. my next post will be after the exam, describing everything. beware, people!
computer, wish me LUCK. :)
[sorry about the colour changes in the text. it was fun for me.]

No comments:

Post a Comment